Submit Your Showers and Parties
We love to share real bridal showers, bachelorette parties or bridesmaid shoots and look for parties with color, style and personality. Ultimate Bridesmaid focuses on thoughtful and unique parties that are inspired by the bride’s personal style and interests. We love to see real women enjoying special moments with their best friends, be it on a bachelorette weekend in New Orleans or at a backyard BBQ in Tennessee. We are also interested in styled shoots that present fun and innovative ideas for party decor and design, bridesmaid fashion shoots, “will you be my bridesmaid” shoots and bridesmaid luncheons. Ultimate Bridesmaid very rarely accepts real wedding photography. On occasion, we come across a wedding that has a strong bridesmaid story to tell in addition to the loving celebration of the couple—these weddings may be a fit for Ultimate Bridesmaid.
We always want to bring our readers fresh and unique content, so we ask that events accepted for publication on Ultimate Bridesmaid not be published by another media outlet before the Ultimate Bridesmaid feature appears. The exception to this is that events may of course be published on the blog or website of the event photographer, other event vendors or event attendees. We ask that you allow a period of at least two weeks between our publication and publication on any other blog, magazine, etc.
To submit an event, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A link to at least 20 images, but more is better. We love being able to choose from a large selection to put together the best feature possible. Please, no watermarks or collaged images.
- Include a brief description of the event—where it was held, the first name of the bride, any special details from the day—and a complete list of vendor credits, including urls.
- If you planned the party, feel free to include details and advice on how others can pull off your theme.
Images can be submitted through a third-party file transfer site like Dropbox, We Transfer or Google Docs, or via your client photography portal. Ultimate Bridesmaid is also happy to accept submissions through Two Bright Lights. Please do not send large attachments via email.
We also love…
I’m always on the hunt for great ideas and personal stories. If you have a project or idea to share or a question you’d like me to tackle in my Bridesmaid Q&A, please email me at email@example.com.
I want to hear about:
- Questions about anything and everything bridesmaid
- Personalized gifts and favors you’ve received or given
- Party games from your bridal shower or bachelorette party
- Stories of your unique bridesmaid experience
Editorial Copyright and Credit Policy
All copy on this site is the property of Ultimate Bridesmaid and cannot be reproduced elsewhere without permission. Original features and content may be shared on a limited basis, provided that Ultimate Bridesmaid is listed as the source and a link to this site is provided.
All photography on this site is credited to the best of my knowledge and is used under the Fair Use Doctrine of U.S. Copyright Law. If you own the rights to an image and would like it removed from the blog or would like to request a change to a credit, please contact me privately.